Saturday, April 12, 2008

New Post Finally

First of all i would really like to apologize to my friends who visit my blog and don't find anything post on it :(. It has been almost 7 months since i posted my last post on this blog.
The reason for me not posting anything on the blog is that i got disconnected from the internet in september due to a small argument with my ISP. I got internet installed a month or two back and i had been so busy since then that i didn't get any time post anything. Anyways, here is a summary of what has happened in the past months.

  1. Sadly but truly i have grown fatter.
  2. The result for our 3rd semester came out and i have passed :).
  3. Me and my team won two event trophies. "Technophilia - Jawahar Lal University"and "Envisage - IIC ,DU". Me and one of my friend also won three events at MSIT, IP. There was no team trophy there had there been any i am sure we would have got it ;).
This is in all what has happened. I have made a promise before to post regularly so i won't make it again to break it but i sincerely hope i will be able to update the blog as regularly as possible.

0 Comments: